Training on basics of cybersecurity
The CSIRT-MU Security Team offers for all users training on the basics of cybersecurity. Training participants learn to actively prevent the most common threats they face during their day-to-day work.
The training provides an overview of the most common attacks on users and how to detect and prevent these attacks. Participants will learn about the security of their computers and data. Last but not least, the manner of reporting security incidents will be presented.
Basic advice on preventing security incidents
On this page, we also provide advice on the safe use of IT and internet to help you actively prevent the threats you face in your day-to-day activities in cyberspace. The basic principle is not to underestimate prevention.
- Select hard-to-guess passwords.
- Do not repeat the same passwords, you can use the password manager.
- Regularly back up your most important data, ideally in multiple places.
- Always keep updated your operating system, software and also activated anti-malware.
- Think critically - the internet is full of fraudsters.